Brownsburg Parks is dedicated to providing a safe, hands-on learning experience for our campers as they build relationships, celebrate accomplishments, and develop a sense of belonging. The adventure starts here! Whether you're looking for day camps, summer camps, or school break camps, we've got you covered!
Registration for summer camps is NOW OPEN!
Adventure (Summer) Camp
A traditional and active day full-day camp experience that provides weekly themed programming, outdoor adventures, local field trips, weekly swim and water days, and special guest visitors.
Jr. Naturalist Day Camps (6-9)
Join our park naturalist as we discover all that nature has to offer at Arbuckle Acres Park! Campers will experience the great outdoors first-hand while taking a closer look at the plants and animals that inhabit our park. Campers will participate in fun nature games and crafts then finish the week off by getting wet and wild in a creek stomp! This camp will also feature special guests from our community and campers will get to document all of their observations in a keepsake nature journal!
STEM Day Camps
Art Camps provided by Children's Art Classes LLC
BHS Cheer Day Camp
Looking for something fun to get your child out of the house during break or to shake up the traditional day camp experience for your camper? Try signing up for one of our Enrichment Lab sessions offered during our day camps! Registration for Out of School Break and Summer Camp programs are encouraged, but not required to participate!
Now Open for Summer 2023:
- BrickLAB Session: Flight, Food & Transportation (June 5 & 7)
- STEM LAB: Summer Camp Classics (June 12 & 14)
- STEM LAB: The Science of Superheroes (June 19 & 21)
- STEM LAB: Scratch Camp- Computer Coding 101 (June 26 & 28)
- BrickLAB Session: Zoo Animals (July 10 & 12)
- BrickLAB Session: Magic Beans (July 17 & 19)
- BrickLAB Session: Brain Builders (July 24 & 26)
Looking for full day programming for your child for days when school is out? Look no further! We've got you covered! Brownsburg Parks programming aligns with Brownsburg Community School Corporations' school calendar and offers full-day camp programming for grades K-5th for the following out-of-school times:
- Fall Break
- Winter Break (Excludes: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year"s Day)
Now Open for Registration:
Please note: Programming is not offered on Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, or Memorial Day
6:30 AM- 6:00 PM
Lincoln Elementary School
- Registration for Fall Semester Out of School Camps opens early June.
- Registration for Spring Semester Out of School Camps early November.
- Registration for Summer Camp opens January 17th.