Stephens Park is a 3.2-acre neighborhood park with one picnic shelter, a universal playground, six pickleball courts, a year-round restroom, exercise equipment and a trail that encircles the park.
605 Stephen Drive
Park Hours: 5:00am – Dusk
Shelter with electricity
Six (6) Pickleball Courts
Trail Encircling Park
Paved Parking Spaces
Brownsburg Parks approaches the fees for all of the services we provide with careful consideration and research before determining any necessary fee changes, taking into account market value for the services.
Stephens Park Shelter
TO RESERVE A SHELTER
The most convenient way to reserve a shelter is by using online registration.
Reservations may also be done in the office M-F 8am – 4pm
*All shelters that are not previously reserved with Brownsburg Parks’ Administrative Office are on a first-come, first-served basis. If there is no “Reserved” sign outside of the shelter, it is free to anyone for that day.
*All rentals are for one day only. The shelter reservation is from 5am, when the park opens, until the park closes at dusk.
Park & Trail Safety
- Trails are Open Dawn to Dusk. Don’t be caught in the dark – carry a flashlight with you.
- Use the Buddy System. If you choose to be out alone, be sure someone knows where you will be at what times. Children under 11 should not use the trails without adult supervision and teens should always have a buddy.
- Be Sure Your Cellphone Location Feature is on Location services will make it easier for emergency personnel to find you if there is an accident.
- Wear Proper Safety Equipment. Be sure you are visible with bright clothing, lights and reflectors. Always wear a helmet when riding a bicycle.
- Lock Your Parked Car and Keep Valuables Out of Sight.
- Be Aware Of Your Surroundings
- No Motorized Vehicles Are Allowed on the Trail. Only motorized wheelchairs, maintenance and rescue
vehicles are permitted on trails. Report all others to 911.
- Keep Right and Yield the Right of Way. Stay on the right side of the trail. Skaters, joggers and bicyclists yield to pedestrians; all users yield to horses.
- Be Aware of Your Speed. The B&O Trail speed limit is 12 mph.
- Stay On the Trail. Do not disturb the trail’s surrounding vegetation to protect
the trees, plants and wildflowers.
- Don’t Litter. Remember: pack in and pack out. Respect the trail environment by properly disposing of items.
- Keep Pets on Short Leashes. Protect your pet and others by keeping them on a leash. Remember to clean up after your pet.
- No Horses on Paved Trail Except Where Permitted
Report Suspicious Activity – Call (317) 852-1100.
Call 911 in Case Of an Emergency
Report Unsafe Trail Conditions
Call Brownsburg Parks at (317) 858-4172