Out of School Camp
With each camp at Brownsburg Parks, we are dedicated to providing a safe, hands-on learning experience for our campers as they build relationships, celebrate accomplishments, and develop a sense of belonging.
We pride ourselves in offering an active day camp experience for each child through a variety of physical and educational enrichment activities, and exciting field trips led by our trained Site Managers and Specialists.
Extended Breaks require a separate registration from the regular B.A.S.E. program to participate. Scholarships and B.A.S.E. visit passes do not apply to Extended Breaks.Register
Out of School Camp Information
Location: Lincoln Elementary School
Hours: 6:30 AM – 6 PM
Brownsburg Community School Corporation observes several federal holidays. Out of School Camp is available for registration on MLK Jr. Day, President’s Day, Spring Break, Fall Break, Winter Break.
Out of School Camp is not offered on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
Extended Breaks require a separate registration from the regular B.A.S.E. program to participate. Scholarships and B.A.S.E. visit passes do not apply to Extended Breaks.
Out of School Camp Registration
We’re excited to offer exciting special guests at extended break camp! Plus, we’ll make crafts, STEAM activities and so much more!
We offer flexible payment options for daily care.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Register?
To get started, visit our website and simply create an account (for mobile users view the full site). After signing in, look under the activities tab, select Camps, and choose your preferred location and payment option by clicking “Add to Cart” and “Enroll Now”.
Participants must be registered prior to using our services. If your child is not registered at the time of drop-off, please be prepared to make a payment on site via debit/credit card or check!
Where do I drop-off or pick-up my child?
Lincoln Elementary School – Door D (Back of Lincoln)
Updated B.A.S.E./PEAK Pick-up Procedures:
- Parent/guardians will text or call the site cell phone within five (5) minutes of arrival so that staff may prepare the participant for pick-up.
- Parents will wait outside the entrance doors with ID readily available for a staff member to confirm that the individual is an authorized pick-up with ePACT. (HINT: Upload your parent/guardian photo to ePACT to eliminate the need for photo ID and allow staff to identify you as an authorized pick-up more quickly!)
- The staff member will then record the check-out time and initial on behalf of the authorized pick-up in ePACT on the site phone.
Fill out a refund request here: https://laserfiche.brownsburg.org/forms/bprdrefundrequest
Brownsburg Parks is moving away from paper forms and is using ePACT Network to store all comprehensive health and emergency contact information more securely. You will only need to complete this form once a year to save you time and make registration even easier for you!
- Look for the ePACT invitation in your email
- Accept the invitation by creating a free account
- Complete the new health history form that we’ve built in ePACT for your child
- Be sure to click “Share” when you’ve completed the form to share it with Brownsburg Parks
All participants are required to complete this form prior to participating in the PEAK program. If you need additional help, contact the ePACT Network Customer Service Line at 1-855-773-7728.
Already have an account? Login here: https://www.epactnetwork.com/us/login