The newly updated Bundy Lodge is located in Arbuckle Acres Park, just east of the Brownsburg Waterworks on Lucas Drive facing the railroad tracks.
Internally, the Lodge has an open space that accommodates up to 100 guests. There is a multimedia cabinet flanked by closets that hold the facilities tables an chairs. The facility kitchen is equipped with a fridge, microwave, sink, and plenty of counter space. Two modern bathrooms accommodate guests, including a changing table. The north doors open to a large patio space. The patio is equipped with picnic tables, a bench in the surrounding garden which overlooks the expansive multi-use green space of Arbuckle Acres Park.
Maximum Occupancy: 100 Minimum Rental Block: 4 hours (rental block must include set-up, rental activities, and clean-up) Deposit and facility costs are due at the time of reservation.
To reserve, please call our offices at (317)858-4172 Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm. Must have an account made with a saved credit card to reserve.View Bundy Lodge Tour
Rental minimum of 4 hours. Damage deposit of $150 required at booking. Some additional restrictions may apply.
Bundy Lodge (at Arbuckle Acres Park)
7024 Lucas Dr.
Bundy Lodge is available for parties, meetings, weddings, picnics, or other special events. Rental minimum of 4 hours. Security deposit required at booking.
Call us at 317-858-4172 to inquire about booking.
- 75 Person capacity
- Parking Available
- Non-smoking facility
- 2 Bathrooms
- AV Equipment
- Flat Screen TV
- 10 Tables
- 25 Chairs
*Bundy Lodge cannot be reserved online
View Bundy Lodge Availability
Based on the most recent guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control and the State of Indiana, Brownsburg Parks will close Bundy Lodge for rental until further notice. If you have rented Bundy Lodge between March 17 and July 6, Brownsburg Parks’ staff will contact you to arrange a full refund. We will reassess the need for future closures by July 6.
Use the contact form below to begin the process of booking Bundy Lodge!
Book Bundy Lodge
Park & Trail Safety
- Trails are Open Dawn to Dusk. Don’t be caught in the dark – carry a flashlight with you.
- Use the Buddy System. If you choose to be out alone, be sure someone knows where you will be at what times. Children under 11 should not use the trails without adult supervision and teens should always have a buddy.
- Be Sure Your Cellphone Location Feature is on Location services will make it easier for emergency personnel to find you if there is an accident.
- Wear Proper Safety Equipment. Be sure you are visible with bright clothing, lights and reflectors. Always wear a helmet when riding a bicycle.
- Lock Your Parked Car and Keep Valuables Out of Sight.
- Be Aware Of Your Surroundings
- No Motorized Vehicles Are Allowed on the Trail. Only motorized wheelchairs, maintenance and rescue
vehicles are permitted on trails. Report all others to 911.
- Keep Right and Yield the Right of Way. Stay on the right side of the trail. Skaters, joggers and bicyclists yield to pedestrians; all users yield to horses.
- Be Aware of Your Speed. The B&O Trail speed limit is 12 mph.
- Stay On the Trail. Do not disturb the trail’s surrounding vegetation to protect
the trees, plants and wildflowers.
- Don’t Litter. Remember: pack in and pack out. Respect the trail environment by properly disposing of items.
- Keep Pets on Short Leashes. Protect your pet and others by keeping them on a leash. Remember to clean up after your pet.
- No Horses on Paved Trail Except Where Permitted
Report Suspicious Activity – Call (317) 852-1100.
Call 911 in Case Of an Emergency
Report Unsafe Trail Conditions
Call Brownsburg Parks at (317) 858-4172