Welcome to Arbuckle Acres Park!
Arbuckle Acres Park is the oldest park in Brownsburg. The original 38-acre tract was purchased in 1958 from Mattie Tolle who had inherited the property from her father, Alex H. Arbuckle. At Mrs. Tolle’s request, the park was named in honor of her father.
Today, the park boasts beautiful mature shade trees on its 52 acres. Amenities include a baseball complex, lighted basketball and tennis courts, 1.3 miles of trails with eight-foot-wide asphalt paths, and a playground shielded with a canopy of trees. A large open area is home to several recreational activities, practices and organized events. Three of seven shelters in the park are located next to White Lick Creek.
200 N. Green Street
Park Hours: 5:00am – Dusk
White Lick Creek
1 Mile Paved Walking Trail with Benches
Brownsburg Parks approaches the fees for all of the services we provide with careful consideration and research before determining any necessary fee changes, taking into account market value for the services.
Arbuckle Acres Park Shelters
To Reserve a Shelter
The most convenient way to reserve a shelter is by using online registration.
Reservations may also be done in the office M-F 8am – 4pm
You may also call into the office to register your shelter.
*All shelters that are not previously reserved with Brownsburg Parks’ Administrative Office are on a first-come, first-served basis. If there is no “Reserved” sign outside of the shelter, it is free to anyone for that day.
*All rentals are for one day only. The shelter reservation is from 5 AM, when the park opens until the park closes at dusk.
Rental minimum of 4 hours. Damage deposit of $150 required at booking. Some additional restrictions may apply.
Bundy Lodge (at Arbuckle Acres Park)
7024 Lucas Dr.
Bundy Lodge is available for parties, meetings, weddings, picnics, or other special events. Rental minimum of 4 hours. Security deposit required at booking.
Call us at 317-858-4172 to inquire about booking.
- 100 Person capacity
- Parking Available
- Non-smoking facility
- 2 Bathrooms
- AV Equipment
- Flat Screen TV
- 10 Tables
- 25 Chairs
*Bundy Lodge cannot be reserved online
Park & Trail Safety
- Trails are Open Dawn to Dusk. Don’t be caught in the dark – carry a flashlight with you.
- Use the Buddy System. If you choose to be out alone, be sure someone knows where you will be at what times. Children under 11 should not use the trails without adult supervision and teens should always have a buddy.
- Be Sure Your Cellphone Location Feature is on Location services will make it easier for emergency personnel to find you if there is an accident.
- Wear Proper Safety Equipment. Be sure you are visible with bright clothing, lights and reflectors. Always wear a helmet when riding a bicycle.
- Lock Your Parked Car and Keep Valuables Out of Sight.
- Be Aware Of Your Surroundings
- No Motorized Vehicles Are Allowed on the Trail. Only motorized wheelchairs, maintenance and rescue
vehicles are permitted on trails. Report all others to 911.
- Keep Right and Yield the Right of Way. Stay on the right side of the trail. Skaters, joggers and bicyclists yield to pedestrians; all users yield to horses.
- Be Aware of Your Speed. The B&O Trail speed limit is 12 mph.
- Stay On the Trail. Do not disturb the trail’s surrounding vegetation to protect
the trees, plants and wildflowers.
- Don’t Litter. Remember: pack in and pack out. Respect the trail environment by properly disposing of items.
- Keep Pets on Short Leashes. Protect your pet and others by keeping them on a leash. Remember to clean up after your pet.
- No Horses on Paved Trail Except Where Permitted
Report Suspicious Activity – Call (317) 852-1100.
Call 911 in Case Of an Emergency
Report Unsafe Trail Conditions
Call Brownsburg Parks at (317) 858-4172