Adventure Camp FAQs
Have a question about Adventure Camp? Check out our frequently asked questions below!
CURBSIDE DROP-OFF & PICK-UP PROCEDURES
- Look for the sign that says “Contactless Drop-off & Pick-up Starts Here!”
- Cars may line up for drop-off no earlier than 6:00 AM.
- Drop-off hours begin at 6:30 AM- 9:00 AM
- Please remain in your vehicle. Staff will approach your passenger window.
- Staff will ask you if your child has experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 or has come into contact with anyone who has COVID-19 in the past 14 days as a Daily Health Screen.
- Staff will quickly take your child’s temperature using a contactless thermometer.
- Staff will then check your child in using our ePACT Network app on the program cell phone to verify who dropped off and at what time.
- Pick-up will begin at 4:30 PM and end at 6:00 PM. Please make your best effort to arrive in the parking lot before 6:00 PM.
- When you arrive, please text the FRONT DESK phone number: 317-431-7443 with your child’s name. Have your photo ID ready (unless you’ve uploaded your own photo on ePACT).
- My ePACT Network Health Form is completed online and up to date. Following registration for camp, within 24 hours you should receive an email invite from ePACT. This form MUST be completed before your child is dropped off! If your ePACT form is not complete you will be asked to complete it before leaving!
- AM Snack, PM Snack, and lunch is packed and ready for each day.
- Clothing: Consider what you send your child in daily. Some days will get messy. Please send your child in clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty and layers including jackets for weather changes (labeled with their name).
- Any prescription medications, inhalers, or epi-pens that need to be administered at camp are in the original container and ready to be checked-in to camp at drop-off.
ARE YOU READY FOR THE FIRST DAY?
Daily Items to Bring: (Please label your child’s items)
- Mask or Face Covering* required
- Two Snacks (AM & PM)
- Sack Lunch
- Water Bottle
- Tennis Shoes
- Appropriate clothing for weather (jacket if necessary)
Please do not let your child bring toys/cell phones/ electronics to camp. Check the white board daily and ask our camp staff about any other daily needs!
Details on all of our updated safety measures during COVID-19 can be found in our Parent/Guardian Guide.
- Participants will be arranged into assigned pods with assigned meeting areas to limit exposure to others.
- Assign seats will be mandatory during lunch and snacks.
- We will spend as much time outdoors as possible.
- Safe social distancing measures will be enforced.
- Participants and staff will be required to wear masks at all times.
- Participants and staff will be instructed to wash their hands frequently or use hand sanitizer prior to entering any Brownsburg Parks or BCSC facilities, including upon arrival at camp, and before snack and lunch.
CONTACT YOUR CAMP COUNSELOR
Explorers Adventure Camp (ages 6-8): 317-478-5663
Pathfinders Adventure Camp (ages 9-12): 317-982-0070
Trailblazers Adventure Camp (ages 12-16): 317-476-4013
Do you have a question that hasn't been answered above?
Contact Youth Services Assistant Manager Jenn Despain.Contact Jenn Despain for more information