We can't wait for your child to start their summer with us! Here are the essentials that your child should bring with them every day of camp:
- A nutritious AM & PM snack
- Sack lunch
- Tennis Shoes
- Water bottle labeled with your child's name
- Sunscreen labeled with your child's name
- Swimsuit & Towel (for swimming days only)
- Any medications that must be administered during the camp day should be brought in the original prescribed container and will require a Medication Authorization form to be filled out upon drop-off the first day of camp. Medications will be returned at the end of each camp week.
Electronics, cell phones, and other toys from home should be left at home. Campers will be engaging in active outdoor activities and projects that may get messy. Please consider sending your child in clothes that are appropriate for warmer weather, can get a bit dirty, and that they can run and play in. Be sure to watch for any emails or text messages from camp staff regarding any other daily needs throughout the week!